These detectors are capable of detecting the visible smoke produced by materials which smoulder or burn slowly, i.e. soft furnishings, plastic foam etc; Or ‘smoke’ produced by overheated but unburnt PVC.
These detectors are particularly suitable for general applications and areas wher cable overheating may occur e.g. electrical services areas. The novel design of the asymmetrical sampling chamber and signal processing techniques stop unwanted alarms caused by very small insects. i.e. thrips. Smoke entering the sampling chamber scatters the infra-red light pulses onto a photo diode. These pulses are converted to an electrical signal which is compared against a preset alarm level.
- Unique early detection enhanced CO fire detector
- Intelligent universal HPO smoke detector
- Low profile, discreet and unobtrusive
- Superior performance and reliability
- Designed for fast, easy installation
- Integral and remote alarm LED
- Series of product approvals