Electricity can kill or severely injure people and cause damage to property. However, you can take simple and easy precautions when working with or near electricity and electrical equipment to significantly reduce the risk of injury to you, your workers and others around you. Electric shocks can also lead to other types of..
- Emergency and Detection System
- Fire Fighting Accessories
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Government Ticket Pack
- Group Ticket Pack
- NFPA Standards
- Single Ticket Pack
- Student Ticket Pack
- 20 Dec 2017Fire Emergency Prepardness – Five Things to do in a Fire Emergency“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe”, Prepared... 1 Comment
- 11 Dec 2017Electrical Fire Safety: Important Tips Electricity can kill or severely injure people and cause damage to property. However, you c...
- 12 Dec 2017Top 3 fire prevention tips to protect your family at homeFire safety tips should be practiced often and continuously. But what are the best ways to protect y...
- 19 Dec 2017PART 1: TECHNICAL PAPER ON STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY CONSIDERATION – COLLAPSE FROM FIREThere is general agreement that the goals of structural design against fire are to limit risks to th...
- 20 Dec 2017PART 2: TECHNICAL; STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY CONSIDERATION AGAINST COLLAPSE – FIRE SCENARIOPerformance-based structural fire design In the codes and standards reviewed, there is general agree...
- 04 Jan 2018Forensic Fire InvestigationThis refers to the application of scientific methods & techniques to determine the origin and ca...