The main types of accidents which cause death or serious injury on construction sites include falls, incidents with site vehicles, collapsing materials and contact with overhead power lines. To avoid such accidents, the following safety procedures must be observed at construction sites. Own a Personal Protective Equipment These are to be supplied to all the..
WHAT IS FIRE GAS MAPPING? Fire-gas mapping is a solution that assists in the evaluation of flame and gas risks within a process facility and in the reduction of these risks towards an acceptable risk profile. This includes placing of detectors in appropriate locations to achieve best possible detection coverage. It is designed and installed..
From Flooding to Fire outbreak, natural disasters are powerful forces that tear through cities and leave a trail of devastation across communities. According to the National Centers for Environmental Information, 16 natural disasters caused $306 billion worth of damage in the United States during 2017 alone. Though businesses are unable to predict when a natural..
“The shrewd sees the danger and conceals himself” The choice of purchasing certified gas fire suppression system and counterfeit gas fire suppression equipment is a matter of life and death. You may believe that there is no difference in the product you are receiving and that you are saving money, but it may end up..
- Emergency and Detection System
- Fire Fighting Accessories
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Government Ticket Pack
- Group Ticket Pack
- NFPA Standards
- Single Ticket Pack
- Student Ticket Pack
- 20 Dec 2017Fire Emergency Prepardness – Five Things to do in a Fire Emergency“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe”, Prepared... 1 Comment
- 11 Dec 2017Electrical Fire Safety: Important Tips Electricity can kill or severely injure people and cause damage to property. However, you c...
- 12 Dec 2017Top 3 fire prevention tips to protect your family at homeFire safety tips should be practiced often and continuously. But what are the best ways to protect y...
- 19 Dec 2017PART 1: TECHNICAL PAPER ON STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY CONSIDERATION – COLLAPSE FROM FIREThere is general agreement that the goals of structural design against fire are to limit risks to th...
- 20 Dec 2017PART 2: TECHNICAL; STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY CONSIDERATION AGAINST COLLAPSE – FIRE SCENARIOPerformance-based structural fire design In the codes and standards reviewed, there is general agree...
- 04 Jan 2018Forensic Fire InvestigationThis refers to the application of scientific methods & techniques to determine the origin and ca...