This range of EN 12094-3:2003 approved conventional extinguishing call points is ideal for use with integrated gas extinguishing systems for the protection of high value assets in both commercial and industrial markets.
The Call Points can be used as part of a system to efficiently manage the release of any extinguishing gas in accordance with EN12094-3:2003.
This call points’ conventional range is designed for indoor (IP24D) and outdoor (IP67) applications making it suitable for a broad range of installation environments where water and dust are likely to be present.
- First- Fix functionality saves commissioning time
- Easy cable access simplifies installation
- Range of installation options, for indoor (IP24D) and outdoor (IP67) applications
- Independently verified by Bureau Veritas to EN12094-3:2003
- High quality materials maximize operational life
- Modern aesthetics and compact design with anti- tamper features