The Series 65A Photo-Electric Smoke Detector incorporates a pulsing LED located within the housing of the detector. The detector housing is identical to that of the Ionization Detector but has an indicator LED which is clear in quiescent state but produces red light in alarm.
|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54-7 by the LPCB.|
|Supply wiring||2-wire monitored, polarity sensitive.|
|Supply/operating voltage||9 to 33V DC.|
|Quiescent current||30-50µA @ 24 VDC.|
|Alarm voltage||6-28V DC.|
|Alarm current||61mA @ 28V DC; 52mA @ 24V DC; 18mA @ 10V DC.|
|Alarm reset voltage||TBC.|
|Expansion connections||Remote LED output. Current sink to negative line limited to 17mA.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||100mm diameter x 50mm deep (detector in base); 100mm diameter x 42mm deep (detector only).|
|Construction & finish||White polycarbonate V.O in accordance with UL94. Nickel plated stainless steel terminals.|
|Weight||99g (detector only); 150g (detector in base).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-20ºC to +60ºC.|
- A high-quality optical smoke detector.
- Incorporates an infrared light source and a photodiode to detect smoke particles.
- Certified to EN54-7 by the LPCB.
- Wide 9-33V DC operating voltage.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Requires a BF308ZD diode base, BF308Z non-diode base or BF308ZR relay base.