The Series 65A Heat Detector monitors temperature by using a dual thermistor network which provides a voltage output proportional to the external air temperature.There are nine heat detectors in the Series 65A range designed to suit a wide variety of operating conditions.
- can be used for applications where smoke detectors are unsuitable
- ideal enviroments that are dirty or smoky under normal conditions
- wide operating voltage
- flashing LED and magnet operated test switch option
|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54-5 by the LPCB.|
|Application temperature||25°C typical, 65°C max.|
|Static response temperature||54°C min, 85°C max.|
|Supply wiring||2-wire monitored, polarity sensitive.|
|Supply/operating voltage||9 to 33V DC.|
|Quiescent current||45µA @ 24 VDC.|
|Alarm voltage||6-28V DC.|
|Alarm current||17mA @ 9V DC.|
|Alarm reset voltage||TBC.|
|Expansion connections||Remote LED output. Current sink to negative line limited to 17mA.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||100mm diameter x 50mm deep (detector in base); 100mm diameter x 42mm deep (detector only).|
|Construction & finish||White polycarbonate V.O in accordance with UL94. Nickel plated stainless steel terminals.|
|Weight||80g (detector only); 131g (detector in base).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-20ºC to +90ºC.|
- A high-quality Type BR static/rate of rise heat detector.
- Monitors temperature using a dual thermistor network which provides a voltage output proportional to the external air temperature.
- Certified to EN54-5 by the LPCB.
- Wide 9-33V DC operating voltage.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Requires a BF308ZD diode base, BF308Z non-diode base or BF308ZR relay base.