The Standard Series 65A Relay Base provides one set of volt-free, changeover (form C) contacts that change state when the detector signals an alarm.
- detector locking mechanism
- one way fit
- easy to wire
- contains an earth connector
|Approvals/certifications||Certified to the relevant parts of EN54 by the LPCB as part of Apollo’s Series 65 range.|
|Alarm reset voltage||TBC.|
|Construction & finish||White polycarbonate V.O in accordance with UL94. Nickel plated stainless steel terminals.|
|Dimensions||100mm diameter x H 26mm.|
- Compatible with all Apollo Series 65 detectors.
- Provides one set of volt-free changeover contacts that change state when the detector signals an alarm.
- Third-party certified to the relevant parts of EN54 in conjunction with Apollo’s Series 65 detectors.
- Contains an earth detector.
- One way fit.
- Detector locking mechanism.