The Series 65A Base has been designed to enable detectors to be fitted without the need of force -particularly useful when fitting to suspended ceilings. All Series 65A bases have a ‘one way only’ fit.
- detector locking mechanism
- one way fit
- easy to wire
- contains an earth connector
- contains no electrical parts
- terminal for remote indicator
|Approvals/certifications||Certified to the relevant parts of EN54 by the LPCB as part of Apollo’s Series 65 range.|
|Alarm reset voltage||TBC.|
|Construction & finish||White polycarbonate V.O in accordance with UL94. Nickel plated stainless steel terminals.|
|Dimensions||100mm diameter x H 15mm.|
- Compatible with all Apollo Series 65 detectors.
- Designed for use with conventional systems that have manual call points and detector bases on the same circuit.
- Third-party certified to the relevant parts of EN54 in conjunction with Apollo’s Series 65 detectors.
- Fitted with a schottky diode on the “L1 IN” and “L1 OUT” wiring terminals.
- One way fit.