Process and Technical Safety
Using different PHA methodologies with provided Loss Prevention services by carrying out different safety reviews. Our technical safety engineers with backgrounds in process, mechanical engineering, loss control & prevention and HSE Technologies, provide competent safety studies for Brownfield and Greenfield projects. Deliverables include development of a detailed list of safety measures to be incorporated in the design/procurement/construction/operations and decommissioning of any facility. These documents also serve as part of the safety case required to prove that all hazards have been identified and brought to ALARP. Technical Safety Services offered include HAZOP, HAZID, RA, CA, EERA, Hazardous Area Classifications etc.
Process and Technical Safety Services
- Risk Management Philosophies.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment.
- Dropped Object Analysis.
- Hazardous Area Classification.
- Hazard Identification (HAZID).
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA, HAZOP, What If, SIL, LOPA, FMEA, FAULT TREE).
- Plant / Facility Layout, Spacing.
- Safety Equipment Layout.
- Human Factor Engineering.
- Hazard and Effect Register.
- Consequence Analysis
- Risk Management Programs (RMP).
- Accident Investigation.
- Operating/Maintenance Procedures Manuals.