Occupational Safety Awareness and Certification Training
Hazard analysis or hazard assessment is a process in which individual hazards of the workplace are identified, assessed and controlled/eliminated as close to the source (location of the hazard) as reasonably possible. Our highly qualified safety professionals perform the most needed hazard assessments of all risks in the construction site and provide clients with written programs uniquely required for them.
- Identify the hazards• Identify all parties affected
- Evaluate the risk
- Identify and prioritize appropriate control measures
- Risk Assessment & Safety Audits;
- Continuous System Review & Upgrades.
- System Design & Integrity Testing;
- Maintenance Support & Services
- Equipment Specification & Design;
- Installation with our certified installers
INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE & SAFETY
- Asbestos Inspection / Management Plans;
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Services
- Construction Services;
- Air & Surface Sampling
- Employee Exposture Monitoring
- Hazard Evaluation Indoor Air Quality
- Application of Codes
- Mold Remediation Plans Noise Sampling & more.